(updated January 3, 2014)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF EARNING MORE REWARD POINTS OR WINNING THE GRAND PRIZE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. .ME LOYALTY PROGRAM: The .Me Loyalty Program (the “Program”) is a customer Loyalty program offered by .Me Registry (the “.ME Registry”), which gives Program Members the opportunity to Earn Points for merchandise and other great items by completing each of the “Get Points” activities listed on rewards.domain.me (“Points”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Program is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of participation (“You” or “Your”). Employees, directors and officers of .ME Registry, and each of its respective affiliates, parents, subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and/or those living in the same household, of each of any of the foregoing, are not eligible. Promotion is void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Void where prohibited by law.
3. THE PROGRAM: The Program will commence beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on January 4, 2014 and end at 11:59:59 p.m. EST on March 31, 2014 (the “Promotion Period”), but .ME Registry reserves the right to shorten, extend, suspend, modify, or cancel the Program. Other than the first day of the Promotion Period, which begins at 12:00:01 a.m. EST and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EST, a “day” is defined as commencing at 12:00:00 a.m. EST and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. EST. We will post a prominent notice on the .Me Loyalty Program website to notify you of any significant changes to the Official Rules and indicate at the top of the Official Rules when it was most recently updated.
4. MEMBERSHIP ENROLLMENT: A person interested in becoming a .ME Loyalty Program Member (“Member”) must sign up by registering for the Program using his/her Facebook account, follow the online instructions, and agree to the terms set forth (“Membership” or “Membership Account”). Only one (1) person per Membership with one (1) Facebook account permitted. If you do not have a Facebook account, follow the on-screen instructions to register for a free Facebook account at www.facebook.com.
Once the Membership is accepted, Member will receive a confirmation email with detailed information and instructions on how to start enjoying the Program. The Member will also receive a virtual .Me Loyalty Program Membership Card with a User ID (the “User ID”). .ME Registry reserves the right to deny Membership to the Program in its sole discretion and without written notice.
Creating a Membership Account constitutes consent of Member for .ME Registry to use the Member’s name, likeness and/or biographical information in all media worldwide now known or hereinafter devised, without limitation for advertising or promotional purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited.
Member can only enroll in the Program and not on behalf of any third parties. Only a .Me Loyalty Member can Earn or redeem Points associated with his or her User ID. Points are non-transferable and .ME Registry may, without notice, terminate a Membership Account in its sole discretion at any time and for any reason which may include, but is not limited to: (a) violation of the Official Rules; (b) misrepresentations of any information or any misuse of the Program; (c) evidence of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity; (d) violation of any national, state, or local law or regulation in connection with the use of Program; (e) maintaining more than one active Membership per Member or (f) taking any action which is a detriment to the Program as may be determined by .ME Registry in its sole discretion.
Member may terminate Membership at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and providing his or her (i) name, (ii) User ID, (iii) request for termination of Membership, and (iv) email address. That Member’s Membership will terminate upon the date the correspondence is received by .ME Registry.
If Membership is terminated by Member or .ME Registry, all Points in that Membership Account will automatically be forfeited and cannot be revived upon reapplication by the same person for Membership at a later date.
This Program is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, InterContinental Hotels, or American Express. You understand that you are providing your personal information to .ME Registry and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, InterContinental Hotels, or American Express. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding this Program should be directed to email@example.com.
5. EARNING .ME LOYALTY PROGRAM POINTS: Member will need to complete certain actions to Earn Points to redeem for Rewards (“Activity” or “Activities”)). The number of Points Earned for completing each of the “Get Points” Activities will be listed on rewards.domain.me under “Get Points.” Each Activity will have its own rules and directions, which are incorporated into these Official Rules, and must be followed by Member to successfully complete the Activity. To Earn Points, Members must follow the directions and complete the “Get Points” Activity. After successful completion of the Activity, Member will be credited with the number of Points associated with that Activity (“Points”).
If a Member believes that the Points balance on his or her Membership Account is inaccurate or has not been properly credited, Member can claim an adjustment IMMEDIATELY by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org with Member’s name, e-mail address, telephone number, User ID, and a description of the claim. Member’s failure to request credit for Points on a Membership Account within ten (10) business days after Member claims to have completed the Activity and/or Member’s failure to supply adequate information or documentation may result in a denial of Points. .ME Registry may adjust Member’s .ME Loyalty Program Membership Account balance at any time in its sole discretion.
Points are a measurement of a Member’s participation in the Program and have no independent value whatsoever. Accrued Points do not constitute property of the Member. Points are not redeemable for cash or any other form of credit. Use of the words, “Earn,” “Earned,” or “Earning” in marketing materials and these Official Rules in relation to the Points shall mean to collect Points as a measurement of participation in the Program and does not mean that the Points have any value. Points are only redeemable for Rewards, as provided for herein, and may only be combined with other prerequisites for redemption. Points are for the Member’s benefit only and are not transferable to another person. Sale, barter, or transfer of Points is prohibited. Points that have been transferred, sold or assigned may be confiscated or canceled.
No robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated Member Account registrations are permitted. If more than one (1) Member Account is created by the same Member using different e-mail addresses or social media accounts, it will invalidate all Points Earned by that Member and terminated the Member’s Membership in the Program.
6. REDEEMING .ME LOYALTY PROGRAM POINTS: Members can redeem Points for Rewards by visiting rewards.domain.me, logging into their .Me Loyalty Program Membership Account, and viewing the current Rewards Chart (“Rewards”). Points will be subtracted from the Member’s Account when they are redeemed for Rewards. The amount of Points in Member’s Account must equal the number of Points required for redemption of Rewards. It is solely the responsibility of Member to be informed about the Program and to redeem the Points for Rewards. All redemption of Points for Rewards must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. EDT on March 31, 2014 and expire on the same date and time.
7. GRAND PRIZE: FREE TRIP TO INTERACTIVE CONFERENCE IN AUSTIN, TX: Two (2) winners of the Grand Prize will be selected by random drawing on February 17, 2014 by .ME Registry’s computer from all Members with Earned Points (together, the “Grand Prize Winner” or “Grand Prize Winners”). The more Points you Earn, the better Your chance of winning the Grand Prize. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the Grand Prize includes: (i) one (1) registration pass to attend the Interactive Conference from March 7-12, 2014, ARV of $1,270 (ii) 5 nights hotel accommodations at the Holiday Inn, Town Lake in Austin, Texas, from March 7-12, 2014 (includes one (1) room (meals, telephone calls, tips, gratuities, and other incidentals and costs are not included)), ARV of $1,171.25; and (iii) one (1) $500 pre-paid American Express gift card (redeemable wherever American Express is accepted), ARV $2,941.25, (collectively the “Grand Prize” or “Grand Prizes”). The total ARV of the Grand Prizes is $5,882.50. The Grand Prize is currently scheduled to be booked by February 20, 2014 and to be taken prior to March 7, 2014, but subject to change in .ME Registry's sole discretion (subject to compliance with applicable law). All taxes on the Grand Prizes are the sole responsibility of each Winner. The ARVs are subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Grand Prize fulfillment. Any difference between the ARVs and the actual values, if any, will not be awarded. Grand Prize Winner must possess valid travel documents in order to travel. Grand Prizes are not transferable and no prize substitutions permitted, except by .ME Registry, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Odds of winning depend on the total number of Members participating in the Program.
8. MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT: Members can view their Account details, current Points balance, previous Point Activity, and communications preferences by logging in to their Membership Account at rewards.domain.me. Members also have the option of updating their name, date of birth, and email preferences within their Membership Account accessible at rewards.domain.me. If Members would like to update their personal information or terminate their Account, they must email email@example.com. Member will need to provide his or her User ID (located within the user Account information on rewards.domain.me) to the body of the e-mail. You agree to provide accurate information and promptly communicate any changes to your contact information as described below. The Member is responsible for notifying .ME Registry of any mailing address, email address, or name changes.
Members will have an assigned User ID. The Member is responsible for keeping his or her password, and other Account information confidential. .ME Registry is entitled to act on instructions received through an email from Member properly identifying the Member’s User ID or through use of the Member’s User ID. .ME Registry is not responsible for any actions taken by a third party using a Member’s Account, email or a User ID.
Members must provide their User ID, account login details, and verify personal information prior to receiving any Membership Account information. Individual Membership Account information will not be given to anyone other than to the Member whose name appears on the Membership Account unless required in connection with a law enforcement investigation or by legal process.
Any errors or omission on Points transactions posted to a Member’s Account must be reported IMMEDIATELY by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The email should contain Member’s name, User ID, Facebook credentials and a description of the claim. Failure to supply adequate and unaltered information or documentation may result in a denial of such Points. .ME Registry has the right to correct any Points posted in error.
.ME Registry may amend the Official Rules in its sole discretion at any time without notice including but not limited to modifying Membership eligibility; changing Membership benefits; amending how Points are Earned; and modifying how many Points are needed to redeem Rewards. Any such changes to the Official Rules will be shown on the rewards.domain.me website and will be effective immediately unless stated otherwise.
Program will terminate on, March 31st, 2014 at 11:59 PM, and at that time, Member will no longer be able to redeem Points for Rewards. There will be no rollover of Points from this Program to any future .Me Loyalty Programs. .ME Registry may also terminate the Program prior to March 31, 2014 with or without notice. If the Program is terminated prior to March 31, 2014, the termination process will be announced at the time of termination.
Membership in the Program, the Earning of Points, and the redemption of Rewards are void where prohibited by law and are subject to applicable government regulations.
10. GRAND PRIZE DRAWING DETAILS: Grand Prize Winners will be initially notified by a direct message sent to the Grand Prize Winner’s email account used to enter the Program. Grand Prize Winner must respond to the email notification with their name, User ID, complete mailing address, and phone number within five (5) calendar days of the date of the email notification. Failure to respond with this information within five (5) calendar days will result in disqualification and an alternate winner being selected from among the eligible Members. .ME Registry is not responsible for any Members’ change of email address. After initial email notification and response, Grand Prize Winners will be sent affidavits of eligibility and liability/publicity releases (except where prohibited by law) by overnight delivery and must return the documents within three (3) calendar days of receipt, or Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected from all eligible entries received. The return of any Grand Prize notification as undeliverable, or non-compliant with any other requirements may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Grand Prizes will be sent via email to the email address provided by Grand Prize Winner to the .ME Registry within one (1) week of confirmation of Winner’s eligibility. Decisions of the .ME Registry are final and binding in all matters related to this paragraph. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the Grand Prize Winner ineligible. .ME Registry, in its sole discretion, reserves the immediate and unrestricted right to disqualify any Member, or Grand Prize Winner, if he or she commits or has committed any act or has been involved or becomes involved in any situation or occurrence which the .ME Registry deems likely to subject the .ME Registry, its Members or any Grand Prize Winner to ridicule, scandal, or contempt or which reflects unfavorably upon the .ME Registry in any way. If such information is discovered by .ME Registry after a Grand Prize Winner has received notice of his/her Grand Prize and before the Grand Prize is awarded, .ME Registry may rescind the Grand Prize in its entirety. If a portion of a Grand Prize has already been awarded, .ME Registry may withdraw the remainder of the Grand Prize that has been fulfilled.
Acceptance of Grand Prize further constitutes consent of Grand Prize Winner for .ME Registry’s use of Grand Prize Winner’s name, likeness and/or Grand Prize and biographical information in all media worldwide now known or hereinafter devised, without limitation for advertising or promotional purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited. .ME Registry reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Program if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Program, as determined by .ME Registry in its sole discretion. In such event, .ME Registry will award the Grand Prizes in a random drawing from among the eligible Members up to the time of the impairment or take such other action deemed fair and equitable by .ME Registry. No more than the number of Grand Prizes stated in these Official Rules will be awarded.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a Member, such Member Account will be deemed to be made by the authorized Membership Account holder of the Facebook account submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Membership Account holder” is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to a Facebook account . Neither .ME Registry nor its Released Parties are responsible for lost, late, stolen, illegible, misdirected, or non-delivered entries or e-mail; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, or miscommunications, or failed computer, network, telephone, satellite, or cable hardware, software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Neither .ME Registry nor its Released Parties are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of the .Me Registry’s Websites (the “Website”). .ME Registry reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds may be tampering with the entry process or operation of the Program or Website, may be acting in violation of the terms of the Website or may be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to threaten, abuse or harass any other person. Any attempt to deliberately damage any Website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Program is unlawful and subject to legal action by .ME Registry or its Released Parties.
The goods offered as REWARDS in this Program will be subject to all standard limited warranties and guarantees from the manufacturer of the particular goods, including limitations on consequential damages, as stated in writing at time of THE REWARD, and MEMBER OR PUBLISHER MEMBER must accept THE goods on that basis.
In no event will .Me Registry, facebook, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, INTERCONTINENTAL HOTELS GROUP, OR AMERICAN EXPRESS, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their advertising or promotion agencies or their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of Members’ or Publisher members’ access to and use of the Promotion InternET site or downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from said site. YOUR SOLE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE PROGRAM IS TO delete your membership ACCOUNT in the program. the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Game and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. YOU waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages (other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses or statutory damages) and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. If for any reason a MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, your sole remedy is to create a new membership account, if it is possible. If the program has been discontinued for any reason, .me REGISTRY, in its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing FOR THE GRAND PRIZES from among all eligible MEMBER POINTS EARNED up to the date of discontinuance.
12. WINNERS LIST: Grand Prize Winners’ names will be posted at rewards.domain.me after February 20, 2014, where the names of the two randomly selected Grand Prize Winners will be available for a period of fifteen (15) calendar days.
13. .Me Registry: doMEn d.o.o., Vojvode Masa Djurovica bb, City Kvart, 81000 Podgorica, Montenegro.